Manage your details in OSR Online
You can keep your contact and bank details up to date in OSR Online.
For payroll tax, transfer duty, betting tax, and mining and petroleum duty, see the guides on how to manage your OSRconnect account.
There are 2 address fields: residential address and service address. Generally, we will send correspondence to your service address.
- Log in to OSR Online.
- Select the relevant portfolio (e.g. land tax) under My portfolio.
- Select Manage details from the side menu.
- Select the Address tab.
- Click Residential address, then select Edit.
- Update your information and click Save.
- Click Service address, then select Edit. If your service address is the same as your residential address, just tick the box.
- Otherwise, select Postal for a PO Box address, or Street for a street address.
- Complete your details and Save.
Land tax assessment notices
You can choose to access your annual land tax assessment notice in OSR Online, instead of receiving it by mail. Go to Assessments and select that option.
The bank details you add can be used to make payments. We may also use these details if we issue a refund for an overpayment or a reassessment that reduces your liability.
- The Valid to date determines when bank account details will expire in OSR Online. Enter 31/12/9999 to keep the account valid indefinitely.
- The only account details that can be changed are the account nickname and valid-to date.
- To disable a bank account, change the valid-to date to today’s date. (You can’t delete the account.)
- You can register more than one bank account, but you must use a different nickname for each account you add.
Follow these steps to nominate a bank account in OSR Online.
- In OSR Online, click Manage details.
- Select the Bank details tab.
- Click Add new to add a new or additional account.
- Enter your bank account details.
- Check the box after you have read the direct debit request service agreement.
- Click Add.
- Once updated, you will receive a confirmation. Click Okay.
The Bank details tab will reopen, and your updated details will be displayed.
- Last reviewed: 25 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 25 Jul 2019