Update your contact details in OSR Online
Keep your address details, including your preferred correspondence address, up to date. We send correspondence to your email, service or mailing address.
For royalty accounts, we use the operation-level email address recorded in your return form.
Follow these steps to update your details.
- Log in to OSR Online.
- My land or Royalty for a personal account
- View accounts for a company or trust account and select the business to be updated.
- Select Manage details from the side menu.
- Select the tab for the address you want to update, then Edit.
- Update your information and Save.
Royalty business address
- Tick the box if your business address is the same as the (default) mailing address.
- Otherwise, update your business address details.
Land tax service address
- Tick the box if your service address is the same as your residential address.
- Otherwise, update your service address details.
- Add your email address so we can let you know when your assessment is ready.
- Learn how to update your bank details in OSR Online.
- Find out how to give another person access to an OSR Online account.
- Last reviewed: 17 Aug 2021
- Last updated: 30 Jul 2020