COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Set up your bank details in OSR Online
The bank details you add can be used to pay land tax, payroll tax, betting tax, and transfer and insurance duties (if you are a registered self assessor). We may also use these details if we issue a refund for an overpayment or a reassessment that reduces your liability.
Only users with Administrator access can set up or edit bank account details.
- The Valid to date determines when bank account details will expire in OSR Online. Enter 31/12/9999 to keep the account valid indefinitely.
- The only account details that can be changed are the account nickname and valid-to date.
- To disable a bank account, change the valid-to date to today's date. (You can't delete the account.)
- You can register more than one bank account, but you must use a different nickname for each account you add.
- All account administrators will receive an email notifying them of any change to an account's bank details.
Note: Currently, you cannot make royalty payments in OSR Online.
Follow these steps to nominate a bank account.
- In OSR Online, click Manage details.
- Select the Bank details tab.
- Click Add new to add a new or additional account.
- Enter your bank account details.
- Read the direct debit request service agreement, then check the box.
- Click Add.
- Once updated, you will receive a confirmation. Click Okay.
- Learn how to update your contact details in OSR Online.
- Find out how to give another person access to an OSR Online account.
- Last reviewed: 12 Oct 2020
- Last updated: 12 Oct 2020