Check your land tax account
Once you have set up your account in OSR Online, you can log in at any time to check your land tax details.
If you have agreed to receive electronic assessment notices, we'll send you an email when your notice is ready to download. Log in and select Assessments to see current and previous notices.
Balance and payments
To see if you have a land tax liability or to view your payment history, select Payments.
- If we've issued an assessment notice, you'll see the details here.
- If this section shows 'No amount payable', we have not issued an assessment notice yet.
You can use the land tax estimator (in the left navigation) to determine if you have, or will have, a liability.
This is also where you can apply for an extended payment option (EPO) and set up direct debits.
- your personal land tax liability, select My land under My portfolio
- on behalf of another person, company or trust, select View accounts.
You can apply online for an exemption for land used for the home you live in or for primary production.
See how to apply for a land tax exemption. You can check the progress of your exemption claim under Actions.
To update bank or contact details for:
- your personal account, go to My land and select Manage details
- a company or trust, go to View accounts and select Manage details.
You can't change the email address that you use to log in (i.e. the email that you used to create your account). If you want to change this email address, you can contact us.
- Last reviewed: 18 Jun 2021
- Last updated: 18 Jun 2021