Create an OSR Online account
When you set up an account for OSR Online, you create a personal account using your unique email address. Once your identity has been verified, you can:
- access your individual land account
- request access to another account. For example, you might need access to a company or trust account. This can be done automatically if you are the director, trustee or director of a corporate trustee
- give someone access to your account. For example, you can assign someone to view your account or act on your behalf.
Before you start
You will need:
- an email address (either your personal or work email, depending on whether you are registering to access your individual account or a company or trust account). Avoid generic email addresses. For example, use Mary.Citizen@company.mail not email@example.com
- 2 valid Australian identification documents (e.g. driver licence, Medicare card).
- Go to OSR Online.
- Select Don’t have an account yet?
- Complete the basic profile information fields and click Submit. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
Your profile information will not be visible to other users.
You will receive a verification email from OSR Online. If you don’t receive this email directly after creating your account:
- check your mailbox junk folder and look for an email from OSR Online
- check your firewall settings if you are using a secure IT network
- contact us if you're still having trouble.
Once you have verified your email, log in to OSR Online again.
- Select Identity verification.
- Complete the personal details and address fields.
- Click Primary evidence and select the document type from the drop-down list (e.g. driver licence). Then enter the identification number (i.e. the licence number). Select Verify.
- Click Secondary evidence and select a different document type from the drop-down list (e.g. Medicare card). Then enter the identification number (i.e. the card number). Select Verify.
- Click Submit.
If you don't have Australian documents or cannot provide 2 valid document types:
- tick the I am unable to complete the above identity verification option
- click Submit
- enter your details and attach your documents so that we can verify your identity.
We will advise you when your account is finalised.
- Last reviewed: 03 Mar 2020
- Last updated: 03 Mar 2020