Convert your OSRconnect account to OSR Online
After you have set up your OSR Online account you can copy your 6- or 7-digit OSRconnect user ID permissions to your OSR Online account. You will still be able to access your records in OSRconnect.
Before you start, you must have created:
- your personal OSR Online account and verified your identity
- a contact card so you can then link your personal account to another entity.
Then follow these steps:
- Log in to OSR Online.
- Click the Add account tile.
- Click the Convert user tab.
- Enter your OSRconnect user ID and password.
- Click Convert. This will bring across all your existing permissions.
If several people have access to the one OSRconnect user ID and password, they can also use this number to convert the OSRconnect access and permissions to their individual OSR Online account. If you do not want this to occur, you need to change the OSRconnect password.
If you have forgotten your OSRconnect password, you can reset or request password online, or call us on 1300 300 734.
- Last reviewed: 29 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 29 Jul 2020
I want to...
- Tendering top ten tips 24/09/2020
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 29/09/2020