Convert your OSRconnect account to OSR Online
After you have set up your OSR Online account you can copy your 6- or 7-digit OSRconnect user ID permissions to your OSR Online account. You will still be able to access your records in OSRconnect.
Before you start, you must have created:
- your personal OSR Online account and verified your identity
- a contact card so you can then link your personal account to another entity.
Then follow these steps:
- Log out of OSRconnect.
You can't be logged into both OSRconnect and OSR Online at the same time.
- Log in to OSR Online.
- Click the Add account tile.
- Click the Convert user tab.
- Enter your OSRconnect user ID and password.
- Click Convert. This will bring across all your existing permissions. You should see a 'converted successfully' message.
- Go to Home and make sure that you can see the View accounts tile.
If you get an error message that says the ‘logged in BP is not authorised to OSRconnect’, it usually means the OSRconnect login details are not correct. To get past this, reset the OSRconnect password and try again from step 1.
If several people have access to the one OSRconnect user ID and password, they can also use that client number to convert the OSRconnect access and permissions to their individual OSR Online account. If you do not want this to occur, you need to change the OSRconnect password.
If you have forgotten your OSRconnect password, you can call us on 1300 300 734.
- Last reviewed: 29 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 19 Nov 2020