Access OSR Online for another person or entity
Once you have created your account in OSR Online, you can be assigned access to manage accounts within your company or for other individuals, companies and trusts. You will not be linked to these accounts automatically.
To view the accounts you manage, go to Home and select View accounts. You need to click on the name of the person, company or trust to access their account.
To be assigned access to another account, you need to create a contact card. The contact card:
- allows another person with an account to search for you in OSR Online and assign you permission to access their account
- ensures you will be notified of any changes or updates for accounts you administer.
John sets up his OSR Online account and wants to assign permission to his accountant, Mary, to access his land tax details. Mary sets up her OSR Online account and creates a contact card.
John can search for Mary and assign permission to her to access his land tax account.
This feature is only available in OSR Online. Use OSRconnect for payroll tax, duties, betting tax, and mining and petroleum royalties.
Create a contact card
- Log in to OSR Online.
- Select Add account.
- Click into the Contact card field and select Edit.
- Enter your surname and email address.
There is an option to enter your title and organisation or entity name. This information will be visible to other users.
- Click Save to confirm or Cancel if you need to edit the information.
Link your account to a company or trust account
- Log in to OSR Online.
- Click Add account.
- Create a Contact card.
- Select the Request permission tab. If you are registered as a director or trustee, select your current role and provide identifying information. If you are a director of a corporate trustee, enter the trustee’s ABN or ACN.
- Select Request. This will start the approval process and activate your access to the entity.
If your relationship with the entity is confirmed, permission will be granted and you will have administrator access to the account. This means that you can also assign permission to someone else (such as an employee or accountant) who has an OSR Online account.
If your relationship is not confirmed - and you believe that you should have access - select Other to submit an enquiry. Ensure you enter all relevant information. We’ll contact you to verify your relationship with the entity.
- Last reviewed: 03 Mar 2020
- Last updated: 03 Mar 2020