The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
About OSR Online
OSR Online is Queensland's online lodgement and payment system for:
- land tax
- payroll tax
- betting tax
- mining and petroleum royalties
- transfer and insurance duty (registered self assessors).
It's a secure and convenient way to manage, lodge and pay your tax, royalty or duty.
Note: Currently, you cannot make royalty payments in OSR Online.
For online transactions for transfer duty, use OSRconnect.
OSR Online replaces OSRconnect
OSR Online offers a secure and modern user interface with improved functionality to replace OSRconnect.
OSRconnect will be decommissioned by the end of 2020.
Benefits of OSR Online
- Manage an account when and how you want
- Update your details quickly and easily
- Feel confident with the highest level of data security
- Verify each individual user to ensure greater security
- Better manage who can access an account and what they can do
- Oversee more readily what activity happens in your account
- Get detailed access to your tax and royalty history for greater transparency
What's different about OSR Online
To ensure a more secure and tailored service, all OSR Online users need to:
- Create an individual account with a unique email address and password. (You can't use a generic or shared email, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Verify their identity (using 2 separate forms of Australian ID).
If you work on behalf of an organisation, you must create and use an individual account first, then link it to the organisation's account. You can do this using either your personal or work email address (or both). Your personal details will not be visible to the linked account.
Get started in OSR Online
We have step-by-step guides to help you set up in OSR Online, including how to:
- create and verify your account
- convert your OSRconnect account data to OSR Online
- link your account to an organisation
- manage your account details.
- Last reviewed: 12 Oct 2020
- Last updated: 12 Oct 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020