About OSR Online
OSR Online is Queensland's online lodgement and payment system.
It's a secure and convenient way to:
- manage, lodge and pay your tax or duty
- manage and lodge your mining and petroleum royalty.
We’ve been listening to your feedback and we’re excited to introduce some new features:
- Payment options are now available on the lodgement review screen.
- Administrator information can be found from your client list.
- Transfer duty and royalty clients can find summaries and notices from a new menu.
- Update contact card button is available at the lodgement declaration section.
Let us know how we can make OSR Online even better; we’d love to hear from you.
To protect your data and make sure our systems are secure, we identify and authenticate all users.
We collect necessary information to meet our requirements under Australian privacy laws. If we don’t identify and authenticate each user, we cannot verify their right to access taxpayer information.
We use the Australian Government’s Document Verification Service (DVS). This is a secure online system that allows authorised departments in Australia to confirm an individual’s identity. The information is sent to DVS and is not stored by the Office of State Revenue.
Get started in OSR Online
We have step-by-step guides to help you set up in OSR Online, including how to:
- create and verify your account
- link your account to an organisation
- manage your account details.
- Last reviewed: 27 Aug 2021
- Last updated: 30 Aug 2021