Original Queensland Globe help guides
Google Earth Enterprise, the server software that hosts the original Queensland Globe, is being decommissioned. It will run in parallel with the new Queensland Globe for a short period to give you time to transition to the new version.
You can access the following Google Earth Globe help guides and tutorials until the software is decommissioned.
- Installing Queensland Globe for Mac or PC
- Recommended settings for Google Earth
- Using the Queensland Globe
- Using the Coal Seam Gas Globe
- Using the Mines Globe
- Using the Land Valuations Globe
- Using the Vegetation Management Globe
- Using the watercourse identification map
- Last reviewed: 18 Aug 2016
- Last updated: 25 May 2017