Small Business in a Day workshop: Townsville
Discover new ways to manage your business, boost productivity, and stay competitive.
Running a business takes courage and commitment. Occasionally, you need to take time away from the tools and technology to learn new and better ways of getting a strong return on your investment in people, processes and places.
To boost your confidence and capability for success, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event for small business owners.
- Nicole Dykstra, ATO: business basics for small business.
- Mario Martini, The Australian Industry Group: driving innovation for business.
- Mandy Thompson, Althea Projects: adaptability and creating growth opportunities in the not-for-profit sector.
- Laurence Pavone, Sugarfix Consultancy Group: the entrepreneurial experience.
- John Ready, Centrogen: life in business.
- Lauren Heritage-Brand, 2 Birds 1 Stone: utilising collaborative networks.
- Aden Tanter, Guard My Lease: does anyone actually want your product?
- Cameron Johns, Impact Innovation Group: digital marketing application.
Scott Anderson, Townsville Region Indigenous Business Network: sharing his experience and talking about Indigenous business opportunities.
Plus - get the most out of this event by signing up for no-obligation one-to-one sessions with mentors who have extensive relevant expertise. Mentor chats will take place via video chat and will be scheduled following the workshop.
|Starts:||06 June 2017 10am|
|Ends:||06 June 2017 6pm|
|Venue:||Townsville RSL, 139 Charters Towers Road, Hermit Park|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
The annual return is now available in OSRconnect. Make sure you lodge and pay by Monday 23 July.
If you made a mistake in your payroll tax annual return, contact OSR before 23 July to cancel the return and start over.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
See the human stories behind Queensland’s diverse small businesses and hear their inspiring experiences.
Register for our payroll tax annual return webinars in June and July.