Small Business in a Day workshop: Townsville
Discover new ways to manage your business, boost productivity, and stay competitive.
Running a business takes courage and commitment. Occasionally, you need to take time away from the tools and technology to learn new and better ways of getting a strong return on your investment in people, processes and places.
To boost your confidence and capability for success, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event for small business owners.
- Nicole Dykstra, ATO: business basics for small business.
- Mario Martini, The Australian Industry Group: driving innovation for business.
- Mandy Thompson, Althea Projects: adaptability and creating growth opportunities in the not-for-profit sector.
- Laurence Pavone, Sugarfix Consultancy Group: the entrepreneurial experience.
- John Ready, Centrogen: life in business.
- Lauren Heritage-Brand, 2 Birds 1 Stone: utilising collaborative networks.
- Aden Tanter, Guard My Lease: does anyone actually want your product?
- Cameron Johns, Impact Innovation Group: digital marketing application.
Scott Anderson, Townsville Region Indigenous Business Network: sharing his experience and talking about Indigenous business opportunities.
Plus - get the most out of this event by signing up for no-obligation one-to-one sessions with mentors who have extensive relevant expertise. Mentor chats will take place via video chat and will be scheduled following the workshop.
|Starts:||06 June 2017 10am|
|Ends:||06 June 2017 6pm|
|Venue:||Townsville RSL, 139 Charters Towers Road, Hermit Park|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
Get involved in QSBW 2018 by registering to host an event for businesses in your community.
Register for the free Be My Guest workshops in Cairns or Townsville and learn how to deliver an exceptional guest experience during GC2018.
Funding is now available for solutions to boost coral abundance on the Great Barrier Reef. Applications close 2pm AEST, 6 March 2018.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Learn about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your small business.