Safe work month and mental health week virtual events - October 2020
Register for free virtual events being delivered throughout October by Workplace Health and Safety Queensland. These events will provide the opportunity to hear from expert speakers on topics including:
- ongoing health and safety implications of COVID-19
- mental health at work
- workplace wellbeing
- safety culture and leadership
- health and safety for small businesses.
You can register for any and all events through one single registration form.
|Start:||01 October 2020 9am|
|Ends:||30 October 2020 3.15pm|
|Duration:||29 days, 6 hours and 15 minutes|
|Host name:||Workplace Health and Safety Queensland|
- Last reviewed: 07 Oct 2020
- Last updated: 07 Oct 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020