New Ideas Forum: Moranbah
How do you turn innovative ideas into a new business or additional income stream?
Coming up with ideas for new products, services and businesses is just the first step and often the easiest one. Transforming the idea into an income is harder.
To boost your confidence and capability for success when building a business, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event.
- Trehan Stenton, Moranbah Traders and DentalCareXtra: shares his experience in sales, marketing and understanding customer needs to start up and run successful small businesses
- Carolyn Fritz, Moranbah Discount Tyres and Mechanical: shares her experience and insights of developing a successful business through diversification to service customer needs
- Dr Simon Cashion, Impact Innovation Group: shares his expertise in business development and commercialisation
|Starts:||13 September 2017 10am|
|Ends:||13 September 2017 1.30pm|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Moranbah Community Centre, 89 Mills Avenue, Moranbah|
|Catering:||Catering and refreshments provided|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
Get involved in QSBW 2018 by registering to host an event for businesses in your community.
Register for the free Be My Guest workshops in Cairns or Townsville and learn how to deliver an exceptional guest experience during GC2018.
Funding is now available for solutions to boost coral abundance on the Great Barrier Reef. Applications close 2pm AEST, 6 March 2018.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Learn about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your small business.