New Ideas Forum: Moranbah
How do you turn innovative ideas into a new business or additional income stream?
Coming up with ideas for new products, services and businesses is just the first step and often the easiest one. Transforming the idea into an income is harder.
To boost your confidence and capability for success when building a business, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event.
- Trehan Stenton, Moranbah Traders and DentalCareXtra: shares his experience in sales, marketing and understanding customer needs to start up and run successful small businesses
- Carolyn Fritz, Moranbah Discount Tyres and Mechanical: shares her experience and insights of developing a successful business through diversification to service customer needs
- Dr Simon Cashion, Impact Innovation Group: shares his expertise in business development and commercialisation
|Starts:||13 September 2017 10am|
|Ends:||13 September 2017 1.30pm|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Moranbah Community Centre, 89 Mills Avenue, Moranbah|
|Catering:||Catering and refreshments provided|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
The annual return is now available in OSRconnect. Make sure you lodge and pay by Monday 23 July.
If you made a mistake in your payroll tax annual return, contact OSR before 23 July to cancel the return and start over.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
See the human stories behind Queensland’s diverse small businesses and hear their inspiring experiences.
Register for our payroll tax annual return webinars in June and July.