New Ideas Forum: Gladstone
Coming up with ideas for new products, services and businesses is just the first step and often the easiest one. Transforming the idea into an income is harder.
To boost your confidence and capability for success when building a business, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event.
- Carl Carter, Gladstone Chamber of Commerce - sharing his experience to discuss small business opportunities
- Neville Hughes, GTC Financial - sharing his story and knowledge about small business basics including tax, business and financial planning
- Suzy Roden, Impact Innovation Group - sharing her expertise in entrepreneurial businesses, building resilience, building capability and focusing on the things that matter
|Starts:||15 August 2017 7am|
|Ends:||15 August 2017 10.30am|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Gladstone Events Centre, Corner Wood and Bell Streets, Gladstone|
|Catering:||Catering and refreshments provided|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 22/08/2017
- Payroll tax: Contractors (Harmonised) 22/08/2017
Share your cyber-crime attitudes and views with the government to assist with research and preventative actions.
Find out more about grants, workshops, counselling and mentoring services to help disaster-affected small businesses recover, rebuild and employ.
Take a short assessment to obtain your Digital Scorecard. Find out how digitally prepared your business is, and how you compare to your peers.
Find out how you can request a reassessment of your periodic return in OSRconnect.
Funding is available for innovators to research, develop and test solutions to Queensland Government challenges. Applications close 25 September 2017.