New Ideas Forum: Gladstone
Coming up with ideas for new products, services and businesses is just the first step and often the easiest one. Transforming the idea into an income is harder.
To boost your confidence and capability for success when building a business, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event.
- Carl Carter, Gladstone Chamber of Commerce - sharing his experience to discuss small business opportunities
- Neville Hughes, GTC Financial - sharing his story and knowledge about small business basics including tax, business and financial planning
- Suzy Roden, Impact Innovation Group - sharing her expertise in entrepreneurial businesses, building resilience, building capability and focusing on the things that matter
|Starts:||15 August 2017 7am|
|Ends:||15 August 2017 10.30am|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Gladstone Events Centre, Corner Wood and Bell Streets, Gladstone|
|Catering:||Catering and refreshments provided|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
The annual return is now available in OSRconnect. Make sure you lodge and pay by Monday 23 July.
If you made a mistake in your payroll tax annual return, contact OSR before 23 July to cancel the return and start over.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
See the human stories behind Queensland’s diverse small businesses and hear their inspiring experiences.
Register for our payroll tax annual return webinars in June and July.