New Ideas Forum: Gladstone
Coming up with ideas for new products, services and businesses is just the first step and often the easiest one. Transforming the idea into an income is harder.
To boost your confidence and capability for success when building a business, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event.
- Carl Carter, Gladstone Chamber of Commerce - sharing his experience to discuss small business opportunities
- Neville Hughes, GTC Financial - sharing his story and knowledge about small business basics including tax, business and financial planning
- Suzy Roden, Impact Innovation Group - sharing her expertise in entrepreneurial businesses, building resilience, building capability and focusing on the things that matter
|Starts:||15 August 2017 7am|
|Ends:||15 August 2017 10.30am|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Gladstone Events Centre, Corner Wood and Bell Streets, Gladstone|
|Catering:||Catering and refreshments provided|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
Register for the free Be My Guest workshops in Cairns or Townsville and learn how to deliver an exceptional guest experience during GC2018.
Funding is now available for solutions to boost coral abundance on the Great Barrier Reef. Applications close 2pm AEST, 6 March 2018.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Learn about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your small business.