Brisbane Indigenous Business Breakfast
Join the Brisbane Indigenous Business Breakfast to celebrate Indigenous Business Month.
This event is presented by Department of Employment, Small Business and Training and the Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships and provides you opportunities to:
- hear from Small Business Minister, Di Farmer MP
- start the yarn about Brisbane Games 2032 and how Indigenous businesses can get involved
- learn about government support programs to assist you in your business.
Invitees must RSVP by Friday 8 October.
|Start:||14 October 2021 7am|
|Ends:||14 October 2021 9.30am|
|Duration:||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Host name:||Department Employment, Small Business and Training and Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships|
|Cost:||Free (Note: This event is by invitation only)|
- Last reviewed: 06 Oct 2021
- Last updated: 06 Oct 2021