Evolve to Thrive workshop: Mount Isa
You've survived your first few years in business and you're primed to thrive.
To boost your confidence and capability for success, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE half-day event for small business owners.
- Travis Crowther, Commerce North West President, and local Mount Isa business owner - discussing the challenges of growing a small business
- Eryan Haddon, Wardle and Associates - talking about the key business skills essential to growth
- Rachael McCarthy, Red Earth Hotel - sharing her experience and tips on reducing staff turnover
Eddie Hollingsworth, Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships - talking about opportunities for Indigenous businesses and connecting business with people
Plus! Get the most out of this event by signing up for no-obligation one-to-one sessions with mentors who have extensive and relevant expertise. Be sure to sign up early as registration for mentoring sessions will close three days before the event and sessions are limited.
|Starts:||09 May 2017 5.30pm|
|Ends:||09 May 2017 9pm|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Red Earth Hotel, Cnr Rodeo Drive and West Street, Mount Isa|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
- Building Your Business: Airlie Beach 29/05/2017
- GRID: ARC linkages for innovative small businesses 30/05/2017
Find out how your business could apply for up to $10,000 in matched funding to engage a mentor or advisory board for 6 to 12 months.
View the updated Forward Procurement Schedule to find out how your business can get involved in the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games 2018™.
Use ASIC's MoneySmart GST calculator to calculate GST for your business.
Take a short assessment to obtain your Digital Scorecard. Find out how digitally prepared your business is, and how you compare to your peers.
Find out how you can request a reassessment of your periodic return in OSRconnect.