Evolve to Thrive workshop: Mount Isa
You've survived your first few years in business and you're primed to thrive.
To boost your confidence and capability for success, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE half-day event for small business owners.
- Travis Crowther, Commerce North West President, and local Mount Isa business owner - discussing the challenges of growing a small business
- Eryan Haddon, Wardle and Associates - talking about the key business skills essential to growth
- Rachael McCarthy, Red Earth Hotel - sharing her experience and tips on reducing staff turnover
Eddie Hollingsworth, Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships - talking about opportunities for Indigenous businesses and connecting business with people
Plus! Get the most out of this event by signing up for no-obligation one-to-one sessions with mentors who have extensive and relevant expertise. Be sure to sign up early as registration for mentoring sessions will close three days before the event and sessions are limited.
|Starts:||09 May 2017 5.30pm|
|Ends:||09 May 2017 9pm|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Red Earth Hotel, Cnr Rodeo Drive and West Street, Mount Isa|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
The annual return is now available in OSRconnect. Make sure you lodge and pay by Monday 23 July.
If you made a mistake in your payroll tax annual return, contact OSR before 23 July to cancel the return and start over.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
See the human stories behind Queensland’s diverse small businesses and hear their inspiring experiences.
Register for our payroll tax annual return webinars in June and July.