Evolve to Thrive workshop: Mount Isa
You've survived your first few years in business and you're primed to thrive.
To boost your confidence and capability for success, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE half-day event for small business owners.
- Travis Crowther, Commerce North West President, and local Mount Isa business owner - discussing the challenges of growing a small business
- Eryan Haddon, Wardle and Associates - talking about the key business skills essential to growth
- Rachael McCarthy, Red Earth Hotel - sharing her experience and tips on reducing staff turnover
Eddie Hollingsworth, Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships - talking about opportunities for Indigenous businesses and connecting business with people
Plus! Get the most out of this event by signing up for no-obligation one-to-one sessions with mentors who have extensive and relevant expertise. Be sure to sign up early as registration for mentoring sessions will close three days before the event and sessions are limited.
|Starts:||09 May 2017 5.30pm|
|Ends:||09 May 2017 9pm|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Red Earth Hotel, Cnr Rodeo Drive and West Street, Mount Isa|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
Get involved in QSBW 2018 by registering to host an event for businesses in your community.
Register for the free Be My Guest workshops in Cairns or Townsville and learn how to deliver an exceptional guest experience during GC2018.
Funding is now available for solutions to boost coral abundance on the Great Barrier Reef. Applications close 2pm AEST, 6 March 2018.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Learn about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your small business.