Evolve to Thrive workshop: Mount Isa
You've survived your first few years in business and you're primed to thrive.
To boost your confidence and capability for success, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event for small business owners.
Hear from and talk to experts about:
- Where to start: current trends, business expansion, adopting and leveraging technology for business advantage, product development, intellectual property.
- What do do: market strategies, entering new markets, exporting/importing, financing/investment, leadership, human resources (succession planning), managing growth.
- What's next: mentoring and support, tools, and other Queensland Government Office of Small Business programs to help you.
|Starts:||09 May 2017 5.30pm|
|Ends:||09 May 2017 8pm|
|Duration:||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Red Earth Hotel, Cnr Rodeo Drive and West Street, Mount Isa|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
- Lean for Everyone workshop: Mount Isa 24/04/2017
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 26/04/2017
Financial assistance and support to assist with recovery from Tropical Cyclone Debbie and associated severe weather.
Now is the time to nominate an individual or organisation doing outstanding work or volunteering in Queensland that creates welcome, builds opportunit
Find out how your business could apply for up to $10,000 in matched funding to engage a mentor or advisory board for 6 to 12 months.
View the updated Forward Procurement Schedule to find out how your business can get involved in the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games 2018™.
Use ASIC's MoneySmart GST calculator to calculate GST for your business.