Digital Business Workshop: Moreton Bay
Attend this workshop to gain the practical advice and digital skills you need to grow your business.
- current digital trends and how they impact your business
- how to use data for better business decision-making
- tips for using online analytics tools to track your business performance
- how to improve your online presence and customer experience.
Complete the Digital Scorecard online assessment before registering for the workshop.
|Starts:||14 March 2018 8.30am|
|Ends:||14 March 2018 1pm|
|Duration:||4 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Norths Leagues and Services Club, 1347 Anzac Avenue, Kallangur|
- Last reviewed: 09 Feb 2018
- Last updated: 09 Feb 2018
I want to...
Learn about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your small business.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
See the human stories behind Queensland’s diverse small businesses and hear their inspiring experiences.
Funding of up to $50,000 is now available for high-growth businesses to purchase and implement highly specialised equipment or services.