Digital Business Workshop - Goondiwindi
Reaching new customers, doing business on the go with mobile technology, applying real-time data analytics. Technology can help you improve your business in many ways. The hard part is knowing where to start.
The Queensland Government is offering this free Digital Business Workshop that is jam-packed with practical advice. You will take away the digital skills you need to grow your business.
- current digital trends and how they impact your business
- how to use data for better business decision-making
- tips for using online analytics tools to track your business performance
- how to improve your online presence and customer experience.
You'll also develop a ready-to-go digital action plan to improve your business systems, security and productivity.
Complete the Digital Scorecard online assessment before registering for the workshop.
For more information about the Digital Business Workshop series and Digital Scorecard online assessment email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Starts:||13 June 2018 8am|
|Ends:||13 June 2018 12.30pm|
|Duration:||4 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Gateway to Training, 15-21 Russell Street, Goondiwindi|
- Last reviewed: 24 May 2018
- Last updated: 24 May 2018
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth - Brisbane 21/06/2018
- Growing Queensland's Companies Program - Growth Clinic 21/06/2018
The annual return is now available in OSRconnect. Make sure you lodge and pay by Monday 23 July.
If you made a mistake in your payroll tax annual return, contact OSR before 23 July to cancel the return and start over.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
See the human stories behind Queensland’s diverse small businesses and hear their inspiring experiences.
Register for our payroll tax annual return webinars in June and July.