Digital Business Workshop - Cairns
Reaching new customers, doing business on the go with mobile technology, applying real-time data analytics. Technology can help you improve your business in many ways. The hard part is knowing where to start.
The Queensland Government is offering this free Digital Business Workshop that is jam-packed with practical advice. You will take away the digital skills you need to grow your business.
- current digital trends and how they impact your business
- how to use data for better business decision-making
- tips for using online analytics tools to track your business performance
- how to improve your online presence and customer experience.
You'll also develop a ready-to-go digital action plan to improve your business systems, security and productivity.
Complete the Digital Scorecard online assessment before registering for the workshop.
For more information about the Digital Business Workshop series and Digital Scorecard online assessment email email@example.com.
|Starts:||14 June 2018 8am|
|Ends:||14 June 2018 12.30pm|
|Duration:||4 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Cairns Regional Council, Civic Reception Room, 119-145 Spence Street, Cairns|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jun 2018
- Last updated: 01 Jun 2018
I want to...
- BizLink - Townsville 17/10/2018
- WEALTH series: #Self-investment and renewal - Retreat 18/10/2018
Learn about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your small business.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
See the human stories behind Queensland’s diverse small businesses and hear their inspiring experiences.
Funding of up to $50,000 is now available for high-growth businesses to purchase and implement highly specialised equipment or services.