Buy Queensland - Procurement update webinar for Queensland Government suppliers - session 1
Join this webinar where we will provide procurement updates and information about:
- the latest COVID-19 procurement response updates
- how suppliers and government can work with each other in the areas of innovation, manufacturing and supply, and
- support available for small businesses.
There will be opportunities to ask questions during and after the webinar.
|Start:||26 May 2020 4pm|
|Ends:||26 May 2020 4.45pm|
|Host name:||Buy Queensland - Department of Housing and Public Works|
- Last reviewed: 21 May 2020
- Last updated: 21 May 2020
I want to...
- Business systems workshop - Ipswich 27/05/2020
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 27/05/2020
Find the latest information on coronavirus (COVID-19) non-essential business closures and how they may affect your business.
Check which small business grants are now open.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster