Building Your Business: Springwood
You’ve survived your first few years in business and you're primed to thrive.
To boost your confidence and capability for success, the Queensland Government's Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event for small business owners.
Hear from and talk to experts about:
- Where to start: current trends, business expansion, adopting and leveraging technology for business advantage, product development, intellectual property.
- What to do: market strategies, entering new markets, exporting/importing, financing/investment, leadership, human resources (succession planning), managing growth.
- What's next: mentoring and support, tools, and other Queensland Government Office of Small Business programs to help you.
Guest presenters include:
- Mark Shaw, NEOS HR: shares his expertise in Human Resources, learn how to build human resources into your strategy and get tips on how to avoid common mistakes.
- Tim McTaggart, QUT blue box: the Chief Entrepreneur in Residence shares his insights into the current trends in innovation.
- Dr Simon Cashion, Impact Innovation Group: shares his expertise in business development and commercialisation.
|Starts:||16 November 2017 7am|
|Ends:||16 November 2017 10.30am|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Springwood Hotel, Cnr Rochedale and Springwood Roads, Springwood|
|Catering:||Catering and refreshments provided|
- Last reviewed: 25 Oct 2017
- Last updated: 27 Oct 2017
I want to...
Learn about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your small business.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
See the human stories behind Queensland’s diverse small businesses and hear their inspiring experiences.
Funding of up to $50,000 is now available for high-growth businesses to purchase and implement highly specialised equipment or services.