Building Your Business: Airlie Beach
Running your own business can be incredibly rewarding, but also has its share of challenges. Facing something that threatens to undo all of your hard work can feel like an impossible obstacle to overcome.
To boost your confidence and capability for success when getting back on your feet, the Queensland Government's Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event.
- Judy Porter, Shift - discussing business sustainability and growth, and how to be responsive to change
- Megan Taylor, Kapow Interactive - talking about digital marketing and how it can help reinvigorate your business
- Darren Foster, Whitsunday Moorings and Marine Construction Pty Ltd, and Artemis Intellegent Robotics Pty Ltd - talking about integrating new technology and innovation into a business to improve growth and sustainability
Featuring Alison Rosemond, from Real Financial Solutions, who will be talking about business planning, managing pitfalls and problems, and sharing her experience as part of the Whitsunday Women in Business Group.
|Starts:||29 May 2017 9am|
|Ends:||29 May 2017 12pm|
|Venue:||Mantra Club Croc, 240 Shute Harbour Road, Cannonvale|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
Find out more about grants, workshops, counselling and mentoring services to help disaster-affected small businesses recover, rebuild and employ.
Take a short assessment to obtain your Digital Scorecard. Find out how digitally prepared your business is, and how you compare to your peers.
Find out how you can request a reassessment of your periodic return in OSRconnect.
Funding is available for innovators to research, develop and test solutions to Queensland Government challenges. Applications close 25 September 2017.