Building Your Business: Airlie Beach
Running your own business can be incredibly rewarding, but also has its share of challenges. Facing something that threatens to undo all of your hard work can feel like an impossible obstacle to overcome.
To boost your confidence and capability for success when getting back on your feet, the Queensland Government's Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event.
- Judy Porter, Shift - discussing business sustainability and growth, and how to be responsive to change
- Megan Taylor, Kapow Interactive - talking about digital marketing and how it can help reinvigorate your business
- Darren Foster, Whitsunday Moorings and Marine Construction Pty Ltd, and Artemis Intellegent Robotics Pty Ltd - talking about integrating new technology and innovation into a business to improve growth and sustainability
Featuring Alison Rosemond, from Real Financial Solutions, who will be talking about business planning, managing pitfalls and problems, and sharing her experience as part of the Whitsunday Women in Business Group.
|Starts:||29 May 2017 9am|
|Ends:||29 May 2017 12pm|
|Venue:||Mantra Club Croc, 240 Shute Harbour Road, Cannonvale|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 23/04/2018
- Digital Business Workshop: Redland 24/04/2018
Get involved in QSBW 2018 by registering to host an event for businesses in your community.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Learn about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your small business.
Find out how you can request a reassessment of your periodic return in OSRconnect.