Building Your Business: Redcliffe
You’ve survived your first few years in business and you’re primed to thrive.
To boost your confidence and capability for success, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event for small business owners.
Hear from and talk to experts about:
- Where to start: current trends, business expansion, adopting and leveraging technology for business advantage, product development, intellectual property.
- What to do: market strategies, entering new markets, exporting/importing, financing/investment, leadership, human resources (succession planning), managing growth.
- What’s next: mentoring and support, tools, and other Queensland Government Office of Small Business programs to help you.
Guest Presenters include:
- Annette Densham, The Power of Your Story: shares her expertise in using your story to connect with people and how social media can maximise your reach and network
- Lauren Cowburn, Partnerships and Growth: shares her insights into the power of collaboration and partnership in growing your business
- Dr Simon Cashion, Impact Innovation Group: shares his expertise in business development and commercialisation
|Starts:||11 October 2017 4pm|
|Ends:||11 October 2017 7.30pm|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Mon Komo Hotel, 99 Marine Parade, Redcliffe|
|Catering:||Catering and refreshments provided|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
Register now to provide advice on the practical impacts of Queensland Government policy and regulation changes.
Find out how to correct an error in a payroll tax annual return and request a reassessment.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
See the human stories behind Queensland’s diverse small businesses and hear their inspiring experiences.
Funding of up to $50,000 is now available for high-growth businesses to purchase and implement highly specialised equipment or services.