Building Your Business: Redcliffe
You’ve survived your first few years in business and you’re primed to thrive.
To boost your confidence and capability for success, the Queensland Government’s Office of Small Business brings you the opportunity to learn, share and network at this FREE event for small business owners.
Hear from and talk to experts about:
- Where to start: current trends, business expansion, adopting and leveraging technology for business advantage, product development, intellectual property.
- What to do: market strategies, entering new markets, exporting/importing, financing/investment, leadership, human resources (succession planning), managing growth.
- What’s next: mentoring and support, tools, and other Queensland Government Office of Small Business programs to help you.
Guest Presenters include:
- Annette Densham, The Power of Your Story: shares her expertise in using your story to connect with people and how social media can maximise your reach and network
- Lauren Cowburn, Partnerships and Growth: shares her insights into the power of collaboration and partnership in growing your business
- Dr Simon Cashion, Impact Innovation Group: shares his expertise in business development and commercialisation
|Starts:||11 October 2017 4pm|
|Ends:||11 October 2017 7.30pm|
|Duration:||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Venue:||Mon Komo Hotel, 99 Marine Parade, Redcliffe|
|Catering:||Catering and refreshments provided|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016
I want to...
The NDIS is transforming the way disability services are funded and delivered. Find out about expected growth and business opportunities under the NDI
Matched funding of up to $10,000 available for purchase of digital technologies and services. Apply now.
Find out more about grants, workshops, counselling and mentoring services to help disaster-affected small businesses recover, rebuild and employ.
Find out how you can request a reassessment of your periodic return in OSRconnect.