Partners in Technology (PiT) briefing
Please note that we have a change of venue for this PiT event.
Partners in Technology (PiT) provides a forum for Queensland's ICT industry to understand both the Queensland Government's and non-government organisations' ICT procurement requirements as well as discussing technology strategies and industry trends.
The networking session will allow the audience to engage directly with the speakers and 3 additional special guests from Queensland Health.
- Richard Ashby AM, Chief Executive, eHealth Queensland
- Cathy Ford, Chief Digital Strategy Officer, eHealth Queensland
- Alastair Sharman, Chief Information Officer, Children's Health Queensland
- David Black, Chief Information Officer, Metro North, Queensland Health
|Starts:||31 March 2017 8.30am|
|Ends:||31 March 2017 10.30am|
|Venue:||State Library of Queensland, Level 2, Auditorium 1, Stanley Place, South Brisbane|
- Last reviewed: 01 Jan 2017
- Last updated: 01 Jan 2016