Staff code of conduct
A code of conduct states the rules, values, ethical principles and vision for your business. Having a code of conduct in your workplace provides staff with clear standards and expectations of how to do their job.
It's important for staff to understand and agree to your code of conduct, as their compliance with the code helps to build your business's reputation.
Your code of conduct should be followed whenever employees are working for or representing your business. This includes when they are:
- performing work in the workplace
- taking business trips
- attending work-related social events
- representing you or your business.
This guide explains how to develop, implement and review a code of conduct for your business.
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 23/04/2018
- Digital Business Workshop: Redland 24/04/2018