Payroll tax calculators
The Queensland Government has announced changes to payroll tax rates and thresholds from 1 July 2019.
You can use our calculators to determine how much payroll tax you need to pay.
Calculate your liability for periodic, annual and final returns and any unpaid tax interest (UTI).
These calculators are for information purposes only. You must lodge a return electronically through OSR Online so that we can confirm your payroll tax liability.
- Periodic liability calculator - for the payroll tax liability to include in your periodic return, and any UTI that may apply
- Fixed periodic deduction calculator - for the fixed periodic deduction to include in your periodic return
- Annual or final liability calculator - for the payroll tax liability to include in your annual or final return, and any UTI that may apply
- Unpaid tax interest calculator - for UTI owing on any payroll tax liability
You cannot download the calculators to your computer to use offline. Because payroll tax rates and thresholds can change, using the online calculators will guarantee you are using the most up-to-date version.
Contact us if you need help using the calculators.
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020