Payroll tax calculators
You can use our calculators to determine how much payroll tax you need to pay.
Calculate your liability for periodic, annual and final returns and any unpaid tax interest (UTI).
Note: These calculators are for information purposes only. You must lodge a return electronically through OSRconnect so that we can confirm your payroll tax liability.
- Periodic liability calculator - for the payroll tax liability to include in your periodic return, and any UTI that may apply
- Fixed periodic deduction calculator - for the fixed periodic deduction to include in your periodic return
- Annual or final liability calculator - for the payroll tax liability to include in your annual or final return, and any UTI that may apply
- Unpaid tax interest calculator - for UTI owing on any payroll tax liability
Help using the calculators
You cannot download the calculators to your computer to use offline. Because payroll tax rates and thresholds can change, using the online calculators will guarantee you are using the most up-to-date version.
Blank screen when using a calculator
If you are using Internet Explorer and have AVG AntiVirus installed on your computer, the AVG add-ons may be affecting Adobe Reader. You may want to consider removing these add-ons to see if this solves the issue.
To remove AVG add-ons:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools > Internet options > Programs.
- Click on Manage add-ons.
- Untick AVG SafeSearch, AVG Security Toolbar and AVG Security Toolbar BHO.
- Close Internet Explorer.
- If this doesn't work, right-click on the AVG User Interface, double-click on the LinkScanner and untick Enable AVG Search-Shield and Enable Active Surf-Shield.
Remember to re-enable the add-ons when you have finished using OSRconnect. You should contact your IT or system administrator for advice if you intend to leave the anti-virus add-on permanently disabled.
Browser not supported error
If you are using Windows 8, it is currently not supported by our calculators.
However, OSRconnect will automatically calculate your liability once you click Save.
Contact us if you need more help using the calculators.