Business restrictions for coronavirus (COVID-19)
Learn about restrictions for operating your business in Queensland due to the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- South East Queensland lockdown: From 4pm, Saturday 31 July, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Lockyer Valley, Logan, Moreton Bay, Noosa, Redland, Scenic Rim, Somerset and Sunshine Coast local government areas are in lockdown. Find current COVID-19 requirements for your business.
- Business support package: Information on a support package for businesses affected by the South East Queensland lockdown will be announced in the coming days.
- Check In Qld app: Find out if your business must use the Check In Qld app. The app is now mandatory for many businesses.
- Current border restrictions: Learn about how to apply for a border or travel declaration pass.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
- Last reviewed: 5 Jul 2021
- Last updated: 5 Jul 2021
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2021–22 State Budget.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.