Business restrictions for coronavirus (COVID-19)
Learn about restrictions for operating your business in Queensland due to the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Business restrictions easing: Restrictions ease across Queensland from 6am, Thursday 15 April.
- Check In Qld app: Download the free Check In Qld app to collect customer information and meet your COVID Safe requirements. Hospitality businesses must use the app from 1 May 2021.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
- Last reviewed: 19 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 19 Feb 2021
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
From midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April, requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.