Business restrictions for coronavirus (COVID-19)
Learn about restrictions for operating your business in Queensland due to the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Check In Qld app: Download the free Check In Qld app to collect customer information and meet your COVID Safe requirements. Hospitality businesses must use the app from 1 May 2021.
- Current border restrictions: Learn about restrictions for entering Queensland and how to apply for a border declaration pass.
- Current business restrictions: Find out what your business needs to do to meet current COVID-19 requirements.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
- Last reviewed: 19 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 19 Feb 2021
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.