Business restrictions for coronavirus (COVID-19)
Learn about restrictions for operating your business in Queensland due to the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Support for border businesses: Find support for businesses in border zones impacted by the closure of the Queensland–New South Wales border.
- Business support grants: Applications for the 2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants are open. Grants now available for businesses in the border business zone impacted by the closure of the Queensland–New South Wales border.
- Business restrictions: Read about current business restrictions in place across Queensland.
- Border restrictions: Learn about who can enter Queensland and how to apply for a Queensland entry pass.
- Cleaning rebate: Your business or not-for-profit organisation may be eligible for a rebate for professional cleaning of COVID-19 exposed businesses.
- Tourism and hospitality COVID-19 lockdown support package: Learn about support for tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
- Last reviewed: 5 Jul 2021
- Last updated: 5 Jul 2021
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2021–22 State Budget.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.