Tourism service quality toolkit
In this guide:
- Tourism service quality toolkit
- Step 1: Write a vision statement for your business
- Step 2: Develop a strategy for service quality
- Step 3: Understand your customers’ needs
- Step 4: Hire staff that provide quality service
- Step 5: Implement systems and standards for service quality
- Step 6: Measure and manage service quality
- Step 7: Recognise and reward service quality
- Step 8: Review and revise service quality
- Step 9: Service quality checklist
Good service is vital to the success of any tourism business, and the first step to improving service quality is to make it a priority.
Incorporating service quality into every part of your business - from your overall vision and strategy, to practical aspects like staff training, customer service and workplace systems and procedures - will keep your business competitive and help it to grow.
Follow the 9 steps in the toolkit to improve your business's service quality.
- Last reviewed
- August 25, 2016
Register your interest in attending Queensland's leading tourism industry forum in Mackay, bringing the industry and government together to find ways to grow the tourism industry and create jobs.
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)