Search for and lodge permit activity notices at Mines online
Mines online provides a way for you to submit a range of forms and notices online. It also allows the public to enquire about a range of exploration, mineral, coal and petroleum applications and developments throughout Queensland.
If you are a permit holder, you can lodge a range of permit activity notices, as well as track the progress of your applications.
Search for existing permit details
You can access and download a range of publicly available information in relation to exploration and mining in Queensland by logging in as a guest to Mines online.
Lodge permit activity notices
Registered access allows you to lodge forms and required notices in a secure environment linked to your password and user details. This is a great option if you need to keep track of when you lodged a particular notice. To become a registered user, complete the QDEX registration form (PDF, 1.4MB) and fax to (07) 3003 1541.
Mines online allows you to:
- submit entry notices and other notices required under the following resource legislation - Mineral Resource Act 1989 (PDF, 2.79MB), Petroleum Act 1923 (PDF, 1.32MB), Petroleum and Gas (Production and Safety) Act 2004 (PDF, 2.62MB), Geothermal Energy Act 2010 (PDF, 2.13MB)
- submit notices in relation to well and bore holes required under the Petroleum and Gas (Production and Safety) Act 2004 (PDF, 2.62MB).
Login to Mines online.
Helpdesk and technical support
We provide Mines online guides, phone support and notifications to support your business.
The Mines online user guide (PDF, 1.91MB) can help you to get started and explore the new features. Find out how to:
- lodge notices for petroleum permits
- lodge notices of entry.
For more help, information and technical support contact the:
Mines online support team
8.30am - 4.30pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Monday to Friday on Queensland business days
Phone: +61 7 3199 8133
To subscribe to receive notifications about Mines online or general mining services, send your contact details to email@example.com.
We welcome your comments on Mines online. Please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about Mines online.
- Read about submitting permit activity reports and company reports.
- Last reviewed
- October 24, 2014
General enquiries 13 25 23