In this guide:
- User guides and technical support for MyMinesOnline
- Apply for a new resource authority on MyMinesOnline
- Lodge dealings and other activities on MyMinesOnline
- Track the progress of your MyMinesOnline application
- Register for MyMinesOnline
- Applying for the Exploration Industry Expenditure Concession
MyMinesOnline lets you apply and manage your resource authorities online.
You are able to view details of your resource authority and monitor the progress of your applications or dealings.
MyMinesOnline includes facilities for uploading supporting documents for your application and making your payments online.
This guide outlines the features of MyMinesOnline and explains how to register for MyMinesOnline.
If you have a mineral or coal permit granted during or after the year 2000 and it was not part of a competitive application process then you may be eligible for the Exploration Industry Expenditure Concession.
For Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome users: Due to changes made to the security settings of the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome, MyMinesOnline may not work in your browser. If you are having trouble, please use Internet Explorer. We appreciate your patience and are working on a fix for this problem.
- Last reviewed
- March 17, 2016
General enquiries 13 25 23