Subscribe to the Responsible Service newsletter
Responsible Service is the monthly newsletter of the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR).
This newsletter contains the latest information relevant to Queensland's liquor and gaming industries and is an ideal way for licensees to keep informed of changes and happenings in the liquor and gaming area.
You can subscribe to the Responsible Service newsletter by filling in and submitting the form below. When a new edition of the newsletter is published, an alert will be sent to your email address notifying you of the update.
If you are already a subscriber to the OLGR e-newsletter and would like to change your email address, please update your user profile.
Why we collect certain information
- your name to help personalise the email message
- the postcode so that we can better understand and service regional issues
- the affiliation and industry to help us understand your involvement in gaming and/or the gaming industry.
View the most recent issue of the Responsible Service newsletter.
For past issues of the Responsible Service newsletter email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OLGR no longer publishes the Queensland liquor accords newsletter. For past issues of this newsletter email email@example.com.
- Last reviewed
- July 7, 2016
- Check the changes to trading hours over the Christmas and New Year’s holiday period
- To trade after 2am on New Year’s Eve apply for an extended trading permit by 11 December
- Networked ID scanners postponed for up to 12 months
- Overview of the Tackling Alcohol-Fuelled Violence Legislation Amendment Act 2016
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)