Accreditation for ICT suppliers
If you are an information and communications technology (ICT) supplier and want to sell to the Queensland Government through the Government Information Technology Contracting (GITC) Framework you must:
- hold industry accreditation (QAssure certification)
- be accredited under GITC.
Apply for industry accreditation
QAssure accreditation means that you have independent assurance that your ICT business is sound.
Participating in QAssure means your business will undergo a financial and insurance review process. If you are certified, you will receive a unique number to indicate you are qualified as a goods and services provider.
Apply for GITC accreditation
- Once you are QAssure certified, and have a need to become GITC accredited, read the:
- Submit the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- company name
- QAssure number.
- We will send you a deed of agreement, which you will need to sign and return.
Learn more about the remaining elements of the GITC Framework:
- The customer contract provisions (part 2) form the core of GITC contracts and are automatically activated when parties execute a customer contract.
- The customer contract modules (part 3) contain 14 modules, which address particular transaction types and must be read in conjunction with the customer contract provisions.
- The customer contract schedules (part 4) are a collection of optional documents and templates that may be required in particular contractual circumstances.
You must submit an annual report to email@example.com for each contract above $100,000. Your report must include:
- customer name
- description of product and service
- total contract value
- additional provisions (if any).
Change of company, contact or provision details
Notify QAssure if your company, contact or provision details change. QAssure will inform GITC Services and confirm these changes via email.
Phone: (07) 3719 7689
111 George Street
BRISBANE QLD 4000
Note: To send documents by courier, contact us first. Security arrangements apply to government buildings, which may prevent your courier from delivering documents in person.
GPO Box 5078
BRISBANE QLD 4001
- Last reviewed
- March 6, 2015
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)