Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Queensland Kindergarten Funding Scheme (QKFS)
The Queensland Kindergarten Funding Scheme (QKFS) is designed to help you cover the cost of implementing and delivering an approved kindergarten program.
If you satisfy the criteria, you will:
- receive funding
- be recognised as an approved kindergarten program provider
- be able to access promotional materials to advertise your status as an approved program provider.
You can use the funding to:
- supplement the salary of a qualified kindergarten teacher
- purchase resources to support the delivery of the learning program
- reduce expenses for parents.
This guide explains what you need to do to qualify for the QKFS and how to apply for funding, as well as the different subsidies that are available under the scheme.