Getting started with a service provider

Follow these steps to register with us and lodge transfers through a service provider:

  1. Register as a transfer duty self assessor.
  2. Register as a subscriber with an approved service provider to get access to their platform. They will provide you with a subscriber ID.
  3. Validate your service provider subscriber ID in OSR Online:
    1. Select the Manage your details tab.
    2. Select Edit.
    3. Enter your service provider subscriber ID in the relevant field.
    4. Click Save.
  4. Validate your 7-digit OSR Online client number in the service provider’s platform.

Also consider...


Office of State Revenue
For transfer duty self assessment queries:

For queries on payroll tax, land tax and royalties:

  • call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
  • send an email using our online enquiry form.