Getting started with a service provider
Follow these steps to register with us and lodge transfers through a service provider:
- Register as a transfer duty self assessor.
- Register as a subscriber with an approved service provider to get access to their platform. They will provide you with a subscriber ID.
- Validate your service provider subscriber ID in OSR Online:
- Select the Manage your details tab.
- Select Edit.
- Enter your service provider subscriber ID in the relevant field.
- Click Save.
- Validate your 7-digit OSR Online client number in the service provider’s platform.
- Find out more about electronic lodgement and eConveyancing.
- Learn about public rulings relating to duties.
- Read more about electronic conveyancing in the transfer duty self assessors guide (SA1).
- Read the relevant legislation:
I want to...
Office of State Revenue
For transfer duty self assessment queries:
- call 1300 132 685
- email email@example.com.
For queries on payroll tax, land tax and royalties:
- call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
- send an email using our online enquiry form.