Section 90L Family Law Act exemption (financial agreements) interactive help
Part VIIIA of the Family Law Act 1975 (Cwlth) (FLA) provides for certain matrimonial agreements to be exempt from duty. Financial agreements made in accordance with Part VIIIA of the FLA are exempt under section 90L.
Answer the following questions to determine if a transaction made in accordance with a financial agreement is exempt.
Note: If more than one property is being transferred under the financial agreement (resulting in multiple transfers), each transfer must be assessed separately.
- Last reviewed: 5 Sep 2022
- Last updated: 14 Oct 2020
I want to...
Queensland Revenue Office
For transfer duty self-assessment queries:
- call 1300 132 685
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries on payroll tax, land tax and royalties:
- call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
- send an email using our online enquiry form.