De facto relationship instruments (s. 422(c)) interactive help
Under section 424 of the Duties Act 2001, transfer duty is not imposed on certain transactions made in accordance with a recognised agreement to resolve property matters at the end of a de facto relationship.
Answer the following questions to determine if an exemption applies to the transaction you are self assessing.
- Last reviewed: 15 Jul 2022
- Last updated: 15 May 2019
I want to...
Queensland Revenue Office
For transfer duty self-assessment queries:
- call 1300 132 685
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries on payroll tax, land tax and royalties:
- call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
- send an email using our online enquiry form.