Coronavirus (COVID-19) survey: Tell us what information you need to help your business recover from COVID-19 impacts.
Particular vestings exemption (s. 125) interactive help
Certain vestings of dutiable property are exempt from duty under section 125 of the Duties Act 2001.
Answer the following questions to determine if an exemption applies to the transaction you are self assessing.
- Last reviewed: 12 Aug 2020
- Last updated: 23 Apr 2018
I want to...
Office of State Revenue
For transfer duty self assessment queries:
- call 1300 132 685
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries on payroll tax, land tax and royalties:
- call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
- send an email using our online enquiry form.