Unincorporated association trust exemption (s. 120) interactive help

Under section 120 of the Duties Act 2001 certain acquisitions or surrenders of a trust interest in particular unincorporated associations are exempt from transfer duty.

Answer the following questions to determine if your transaction is exempt.

Read the definition of dutiable property for more information.


Queensland Revenue Office
For transfer duty self-assessment queries:

For queries on payroll tax, land tax and royalties:

  • call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
  • send an email using our online enquiry form.