Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Interactive help for transfer duty transactions
Our interactive tools can help you decide if you can self assess a transaction, as well as check eligibility for transfer duty exemptions and concessions.
- Change of trustee exemption (s. 117) interactive help
- Family trust exemption (s. 118) interactive help
- Superannuation fund trust exemption (s. 119) interactive help
- Unincorporated association trust exemption (s. 120) interactive help
- Security trust exemption (s. 121) interactive help
- Deceased person's estate exemption (s. 124) interactive help
- Section 90 Family Law Act exemption interactive help
- Section 90L Family Law Act exemption (court orders) interactive help
- Section 90L Family Law Act exemption (financial agreements) interactive help
- Section 90WA Family Law Act exemption (court orders) interactive help
- Section 90WA Family Law Act exemption (financial agreements) interactive help
- Last reviewed: 11 Aug 2020
- Last updated: 10 Nov 2016
I want to...
Office of State Revenue
For transfer duty self assessment queries:
- call 1300 132 685
- email email@example.com.
For queries on payroll tax, land tax and royalties:
- call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
- send an email using our online enquiry form.