Deleting a draft transaction in OSR Online
You may have created draft transactions that you no longer need (e.g. duplicate transactions or cancelled agreements). You should delete a draft transaction as soon as you know it is no longer needed. Users with ‘Administrator’ permission, can delete draft transactions through OSR Online.
- Go to the Lodgements tab.
- Locate the transaction number.
- Select Lodge and the transaction will appear.
- Scroll to the bottom-left corner of the page and click Delete.
If you have submitted a transaction that is a duplicate, you can complete and submit a transaction cancellation request.
If you have a submitted transaction and the agreement has been cancelled, or you have made an error in a submitted transaction, the transaction cannot be cancelled and you must request a reassessment.
- Last reviewed: 26 Nov 2020
- Last updated: 26 Nov 2020
I want to...
Office of State Revenue
For transfer duty self assessment queries:
- call 1300 132 685
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries on payroll tax, land tax and royalties:
- call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
- send an email using our online enquiry form.