Transfer duty self assessors

Transfer duty self assessors can lodge and pay transactions online. Find out how to register and your obligations, and the tools to assess and calculate duty.


Office of State Revenue
For transfer duty self assessment queries:

For queries on payroll tax, land tax and royalties:

  • call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
  • send an email using our online enquiry form.