Payment methods for royalty

There are different ways you can pay.

Telephone and internet banking (BPAY)

Contact your bank or financial institution to make this payment from your cheque, savings or transaction account using BPAY.

Biller code: 737593
BPAY reference: Transaction number (60000000*****)

Electronic funds transfer (EFT)

Use the following details when paying by EFT:

Account name: Commissioner of State Revenue Collection Account
Account number: 1000 0935
BSB: 064-013
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Payment reference: Transaction number (60000000*****) if return is lodged online; or client number and the word 'royalty' if return is lodged manually.

Credit card

You can pay online using BPOINT or phone 1300 803 545 and follow the prompts. Credit card payments must be more than $10 and less than $50,000.

From 1 October 2020, a surcharge will apply to credit card payments:

  • 0.518% for Visa and Mastercard
  • 1.4% for Amex.

Cheque or money order

Make your cheque or money order payable to 'Commissioner of State Revenue'. You must also include:

  • your royalty return (if you are lodging manually)
  • a copy of the lodgement confirmation page (if you have lodged online)
  • your payment slip (if you have already been issued with an assessment notice).

Post to:

Royalty Team
Queensland Revenue Office
GPO Box 5806

Cash or EFTPOS

Visit a mines lodgement district office.

Also consider...


Queensland Revenue Office

  • Call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or
    +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
  • Send an email using our online enquiry form.