COVID-19 alert: Read about eased restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 1am, Friday 22 January.
Leading mining service, equipment and technology businesses in Queensland
Queensland has a significant network of mining businesses. Companies with offices in Queensland include:
- Adani Mining - Australian headquarters
- Bechtel Metals and Minerals division - global headquarters
- Komatsu - Australian mining division
- Macarthur Coal - global headquarters
- Mincom - global headquarters
- Rio Tinto - Australian coal headquarters and global centre for aluminium research and development
- Sandvik Mining and Construction - Australasian headquarters
- Santos - cornerstone GLNG project
- Sun Metals - zinc processing facility
- Talisman Energy - Oceania headquarters
- Thiess - global headquarters
- Vale - global coal head office
- Xstrata Zinc - Australian headquarters.