Publications and technical reports by the Office of Groundwater Impact Assessment
The Office of Groundwater Impact Assessment carries out research in collaboration with other research bodies and resource operators to improve understanding of the groundwater flow system in the Surat Cumulative Management Area (Surat CMA).
Large file warning: Many of the files below are very large. If you have trouble downloading these reports, email email@example.com to obtain printed copies or copies on USB.
- Hydrogeological characterisation of faults in the Surat Basin: assessing fault-induced connectivity between the Walloon Coal Measures and adjacent aquifers (PDF, 8.7MB)
- Analysis of groundwater level trends in the Hutton Sandstone, Springbok Sandstone and Condamine Alluvium – Surat CMA (PDF, 19.8MB)
- Technical summary: terrestrial groundwater-dependent ecosystems in the Surat CMA (PDF, 2.8MB)
- Updated geology and geological model for the Surat CMA (PDF, 96.8MB)
- Identification of gaining streams in the Surat CMA report (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Condamine groundwater connectivity report, main report (PDF, 6.1MB) and Appendices (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Springs in the Surat CMA - A summary report on spring research and knowledge (PDF, 2.8MB)
- Hydrogeological conceptualisation report for the Surat CMA (PDF, 98.1MB)
- Groundwater modelling report for the Surat CMA, main report (PDF, 14.5MB)
- Conduct a bore search for information about the predicted impacts of water extraction on individual bores.
- Read about cumulative management areas.
- View bore reports for registered bores in Queensland.
- Search for resource authority applications on your land and surrounding area.
- Get involved in groundwater monitoring for resource impacts.
- Access groundwater monitoring data.