Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Registered training organisations for commercial operator's licence qualifications
If you want to obtain an unrestricted commercial operator's licence, a number of registered training organisations (RTOs) provide training for the qualifications required to hold a licence.
Below are 2 lists of RTOs that have advised Biosecurity Queensland of their intention to deliver the required qualifications for an unrestricted commercial operator's licence.
Note: The inclusion of an RTO in a list should not be taken as a recommendation by Biosecurity Queensland.
TAFE institutes in Queensland
- Darling Downs and South West – Charleville, Chinchilla, Dalby, Lockyer Valley (Gatton), Roma, Toowoomba, Warwick
- Greater Brisbane – Acacia Ridge, Alexandra Hills, Bracken Ridge, Caboolture, Eagle Farm, Grovely, Inala, Ipswich, Loganlea, Mt Gravatt, Redcliffe, South Bank, Springfield
- Far North Queensland – Atherton, Bamaga, Cairns, Innisfail, Portsmith, Thursday Island
- Gold Coast – Ashmore, Coolangatta, Coomera, Southport
- North Queensland – Aitkenvale, Bowen, Burdekin, Charters Towers, Cloncurry, Ingham, Mount Isa, Normanton, Palm Island, Pimlico, Townsville, Whitsundays
- Sunshine Coast – Birtinya, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Nambour
- Wide Bay Burnett – Bundaberg, Cherbourg, Gympie, Hervey Bay, Kingaroy, Maryborough