Supplying the Games
The Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games (GC2018) presents one of the most significant procurement programs over the next decade and will offer a wide range of opportunities for business.
The GC2018 Forward Procurement Plan was released in 2014 with the majority of procurement activity completed. Registrations against work packages are now closed. Find information on awarded contracts.
Be sure to check the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Corporation's Purchase Order Terms and Conditions, including their sustainable sourcing code and materials and packaging guidance.
Register on the QTenders website
All open tender and public Expression of Interest (EOI) opportunities for GC2018 will be published on the Queensland Government QTenders website. Register with QTenders to:
- receive notification when a public tender is advertised in a category that is relevant to your business
- view current, closed and awarded tenders
- tender against published tender opportunities (download and upload tender documents).
Note: If you are already registered with QTenders, check your details to ensure they are up to date.
Local government procurement
Local government authorities may also advertise tender opportunities on their websites. You can find out more by contacting your local authority.
For general government procurement enquiries, email email@example.com.
I want to...
Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games
- Mentoring for Growth - Brisbane 22/03/2018
- Innovate Queensland: The money magnet masterclass - Blackall 26/03/2018