Fee calculator copyright and disclaimer
- Appropriate virus checking and prevention procedures should be performed before using the calculator. In accordance with clause 4, the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy and the State of Queensland are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus that may be attached to, or embedded in the calculator.
- You may use the calculator throughout your organisation. Unless otherwise specified, the calculator is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the calculator.
- You acknowledge that the State of Queensland owns all intellectual property rights in the calculator. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968, no part of it may in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying, recording or otherwise) be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of the State.
- In no event shall the State of Queensland or the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from the downloading, use or transmission of the calculator.
- The State of Queensland and the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the calculator for any purpose. The calculator is provided 'as is' without any warranty of any kind. The State of Queensland and the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the calculator, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- If the calculator causes any loss or damage, the liability of the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy is limited to resupply of equivalent software.
- Last reviewed: 22 Dec 2017
- Last updated: 22 Dec 2017