The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Titles Registry alerts
Keep informed about changes to policy, fees and legislation and other important business matters with the Titles Registry email alerts.
- 172 – Land Title Practice Manual Update including Foreign Ownership of Land Register Act 1988 changes and new versions of Form 13 and Form 25
- 154 - Important changes to the witnessing requirements for Titles Registry instruments and revised Land Title Practice Manual to commence later this year
- 150 - Land, Explosives and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2019 - amendments to Land Title Act 1994 and Land Act 1994 came into effect 29 March 2019
- 143 - Updates to the Land Title Practice Manual including practice changes in relation to the deposit of trust instruments for leases and mortgages
- 138 - Preliminary notification confirming the replacement of settlement notices with priority notices from 1 January 2018
- 136 - New declarations for Titles Registry Forms 5A and 6 and Land Title Practice Manual update published 28 July 2017
- 133 - Land and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2016 - amendments to Land Title Act 1994 and Land Act 1994 came into effect 30 March 2017
- 132 - Important changes to the way the Titles Registry receives payments and correspondence - Cessation of facsimile service from 1 March 2017
- 125 – New requirements for instruments and documents executed and witnessed outside Australia from 1 May 2016
- 124 - Revised practices under sections 11A and 11B of the Land Title Act 1994 and 288A and 288B of the Land Act 1994 to take effect from 1 March 2016
- 112 - Body Corporate and Community Management and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2013 (26 April 2013)
- Last reviewed: 23 Apr 2020
- Last updated: 17 Jul 2020