COVID-19 alert: Read about eased restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 1am, Friday 22 January.
Electronic lodgement of title transactions (eLodgement)
eLodgement is a fast, easy and secure way for industry professionals and frequent lodgers to lodge Titles Registry forms online.
As well as lodging your forms, eLodgement also allows you to:
- calculate and pay your fees
- access receipts, lodgement summaries and registration confirmation statements.
Since its inception, millions of documents have been lodged using the eLodgement platform and Titles Registry now consistently receives over 50% of lodgements online.
Benefits of using eLodgement
- cost effective and efficient
- all lodged documents stay in your office allowing immediate access to requisitioned dealings
- reports, receipts, summaries and statements delivered straight to your reports page following lodgement
- training and full ongoing support provided
- available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for preparatory and other work in the system
What forms can be lodged?
- Form 1 - Transfer
- NMF - National Mortgage Form
- Form 3 - Release of mortgage
- Form 4 - Record of death
- Form 5 - Transmission application (grant in Queensland) (no original wills)
- Form 5A - Transmission application (no grant in Queensland) (no original wills)
- Form 6 - Transmission application (no original wills)
- Form 7 - Lease/sub-lease
- Form 8 - Surrender of lease
- Form 9 - Easement (only if new plan lodged or whole of the land)
- Form 10 - Surrender of easement
- Form 11 - Caveat
- Form 12 - Writ/warrant of execution
- Form 13 - Amendment
- Form 14 - General request (as approved by the Registrar)
- Form 18 - General consent
- Form 18A - Registered owner/lessee content to plan of survey
- Form 18B - Planning body approval of plan of survey
- Form 20 - Schedule/enlarged panel/declaration/alteration/additional page
- Form 21 - Plan of survey (Main plan)
- Form 21A - Plan of Survey (Additional Sheet)
- Form 21B - Plan of Survey (Administration Sheet)
- Form 21Z - Plan Cover Sheet
- Form 24 - Property transfer information
- Form 24 - Property information (transfer)
- Form24A - Property information (transfer)
- Form 25 - Foreign ownership information
- Form 29 - Profit a prendre (only if new plan lodged or whole of the land)
- Form 30 - Mortgage priority
- Form 31 - Covenant (only if new plan lodged or whole of the land)
- PNN - Priority notice
- PNE - Extension of priority notice
- PNW - Withdrawal of priority notice
How to use eLodgement
You will be provided with a 'SecurID' token and password to access eLodgement.
No specialised software or hardware is required. All you need is a computer, scanner and internet access.
The scanner's capabilities must be set at 200dpi and produce Group 4 compressed multiple page TIFF (.tif) images.
With this equipment and a quick training session, you will be ready to use eLodgement.
The annual fee is $121. This covers the cost of a SecurID token, training and support.
eLodgement subscription and contact information
To subscribe to eLodgement, request an information pack or to make an enquiry about an administrative issue (for example agreement changes) email TitlesAdmin@dnrme.qld.gov.au.
For eLodgement banking enquiries (for example payment of lodgements) email TitlesBanking@dnrme.qld.gov.au.
For eLodgement technical issues (for example password resets and issues with images) email TitlesELodgeSupt@dnrme.qld.gov.au.
- Last reviewed: 1 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 1 Jul 2020