Business planning kit
This free business planning kit gives you all the templates, tools and information you need to write a business plan.
Whether you are starting up or looking to grow, your business plan will explain all the important aspects of your business. It maps your current situation, identifies your goals, and describes what actions to take to move your business forward.
This free business planning kit includes:
- business plan template - with key questions to answer and helpful links to supporting information
- financial spreadsheets - to help prepare your business's financial plan
- profit and loss
- cash flow
- balance sheet
- 2 x sample business plans (for easy reference)
Note: the attachments above were created using MS Office 2010. While previous versions of MS Office, Office for Mac, and some open source software may be compatible, for best results we recommend using the 2010 MS Word and Excel applications.
- Learn more about preparing a business plan.
- Use our market research kit to find key economic, demographic and statistical information about your industry.
- Watch recorded webisodes for key advice when planning your successful business.
- Use our business planning tools to make sure you are ready to start your own business.
- Find out about evaluating your business idea.
- Last reviewed
- June 27, 2016
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)