Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS)
ABLIS is a free online service that will help you find the right local, Queensland and Australian government licences, permits, registrations, approvals and codes of practice you need to operate a business.
Visit ABLIS to receive a detailed and personalised report containing:
- a summary of state or territory, local and Australian government requirements
- information about licence fees, how to apply, periods of cover and renewals
- how to access application and renewal forms
- who to contact for more help and information.
Australian Business Account (ABA)
ABLIS complements the Australian Business Account (ABA), a national online service that helps you manage your government related licences, permits and registrations. With an ABA you can:
- create a free business account
- save relevant compliance regulations from ABLIS in a 'to-do-list'
- use your ABA details to pre-fill licences, permits or application forms
- submit and pay government application forms online (where available)
- deal with all levels of government, in all states and territories for certain transactions.
- Read more about getting the right licences and registrations for your business.
- Last reviewed
- January 23, 2014
2016 Queensland Small Business Week
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)